If you want to tone your butt and get in shape then these TRX leg exercises will do just that. My favorite TRX expert, Dan Long has 3 new workouts that target your glutes that will work your butt fast.
You will also be working out the rest of your legs at the same time. These exercises are for all levels and can be added to your current routine or swap out your existing suspension leg workouts to change it up.
Lets get to it!
1. Side to Side Lunge With Hop – Left / Right
- Stand facing the anchor point with your hands together.
- Lunge out to your right side and push off with right leg into a skip, landing in a lunge on your left leg.
- Continue from side to side for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Static Hold Lunge – Left / Right
- Facing anchor point, holding handles with palms facing in.
- Place your feet in lunge position with left leg forward.
- Bend your right leg down just before touching the ground.
- Hold this position and squeeze your butt muscle for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Come up and then back down, repeating for desired amount of time
- Repeat with right leg forward for desired amount of time.
3. Static Hold Squat Hops
- Standing with feet in a wide foot stance, facing anchor point.
- Hold the handles with your palms facing down.
- Squat down and hop up and down.
- Staying in the low squat position.
- Repeat for 30 to 45 seconds.
Do these 3 suspension exercises for 3 to 4 rounds for an awesome workout. You will feel a good burn in your buttocks but will see the results after a couple weeks.
Watch Dan Long take you through this suspension butt workout in this video
For more awesome workouts like this, get Suspension Revolution here for over 191 unique exercises and workouts that will work your core and build a strong good looking body.