Hi, my name is Rob and I have maintained an active lifestyle most of my life. I am 41 and always try to stay fit and in good shape. One thing that I can say is, that by being fit, I am still able to play and compete in my favorite sport which is soccer.
The first advice I can give you right off the bat is to get SOLID and planned suspension training and workouts. Most novice TRX’ers will spend their first few months trying to find free suspension workouts and the result is a very poor progress.
I made this same mistake, and wish I had just sucked up and spent the $47 it takes to join one of the best paid memberships online. After I did, my results DRAMATICALLY improved. Long story short, you need a planned out and well explained, in order, step by step training from a skilled expert. This is the fastest way to get fit quicker.
Dan Long is one of the most sort after pro trainers in the world, based in the famous Tampa Bay gym called Powerhouse Gym (Buccaneers line-backer Watson trains there). Dan is an expert at TRX and released a program which I am a member that will help you master suspension workouts.
I have been using Dan Long’s Suspension Revolution program for over 8 months now and very happy with the exercises he has created in his program. It will not cost you an arm and leg to get started and for as little as $47, you can get started ASAP provided that you have suspension straps.
Dan Long is no rookie in the fitness game who currently plies his trade at Tamba Bay’s famous Power House Gym working along side Buccaneers line backer, Dekoda Watson. Considered as one of the best in the world at suspension training, Dan has created many custom training programs.
So if you have been contemplating trying the TRX system but do not want to pay the high price, I suggest you try Suspension Revolution. It is my current workout program which I do 3 times per week at home. Click here for TRX Straps on Sale.
Why Dan Long is the best suspension exercises expert
There is no doubt that Dan is one of the best around. He has trained sports superstars, navy seals and some of the top Hollywood movie stars to get into shaped and to stay there. This is no small feat. He continues to work with the biggest as well as keeping his regular clientele in top shape.
One of the reasons why Dan Long launched Suspension Revolution was to reach out to others who were interested in suspension training but not sure how to start and what exercises to start with. Having an online program showing 191 unique exercises and 27 different workouts makes this very possible.
There are workouts for beginners, intermediates and more advanced users. Getting started is very simple. You will need a set of suspension straps which you can find at the link above. A good anchor point: a door closing towards you is good start with and Suspension Revolution.
Dan’s suspension training program is very well laid out and easy to follow. He explains the starting points, positions and how to perform the exercises. The workout does not take longer than 45 minutes and you can practically do it anywhere.
Get TRX, get fit and in shape!
3 Great TRX Suspension Exercises for Your Core
These suspension exercises are going to deliver on a massive scale and will work your abs, core strength and transform your body that many will envy.
Try these 3 TRX Exercises:
- Reverse Plank Hip Drop
- Spiderman Push-Up
- Olympic Swimmer w/ Body Saw
Watch as Dan Long takes you through each suspension exercise.
Click here for my full review of TRX Suspension Trainer, Dan Long who has put together 191 outstanding exercises that will get you into shape such as these 3 Killer Core Suspension Workouts.
Thanks to Dan Long and Mike Geary of Truth About Abs for providing these 3 killer core suspension workouts that you can try as a thanks for visiting my website. Print them out and go for it.
Suspended Front Plank with Body Saw:
- On your knees, face down, place feet in foot cradles of suspension trainer, and support your body on your elbows.
- Lift your knees off ground and straighten legs into front plank position.
- Rock your body on elbows back and forth like a body saw for desired amount of time.
Suspended Side Plank L/R w/Scissor and Reach Under:
- Put feet in foot cradles, and then lie on your Right side. Lock your feet in an offset foot position (top leg/foot behind bottom leg/foot). Get onto Right elbow, and lift body straight up on side elbow, raising left arm straight up.
- Scissor feet apart, and then reach under with your left hand, and return to start position, with feet locked in offset position, and left arm straight up in air, and repeat for desired amount of time, then get on Left side.
- Repeat on Left Side/Left elbow for desired amount of time.
Suspended Reverse Plank w/Hip Drop and Raise:
- Lying on back, with heels in foot cradles, put hands flat on floor, and raise body straight into Reverse Plank position, then lower hips just above the ground and lift back to start position.
Repeat for desired amount of time.
- Are you up for a challenge? Try this 30 Day Suspended Plank challenge here and blast your core strength through the roof.