Are you looking for TRX training courses in Canada? TRX training courses are not only limited to the United States and are available in Canada too. If you are a Canadian fitness instructor and looking to expand your services, there are courses for you to become a TRX trainer. Although there are not as many courses offered readily as in the USA, there are always courses taking place at various locations throughout the country.
I will take you through the process of how to find courses in Canada. You will have to check back often as courses become available. At the moment, suspension training certification courses are taking place in Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec for now.
How To Find TRX Instructor Courses in Canada
- Click here to go to the TRX Academy.
- Click on the “Find a Course” button on the right hand side under the main image.
- Click on “Find Nearby Course” button.
- A box will open.
- Select Canada from the list.
- You can filter by Province by using “Select State”.
- Close the box and you will see the list of available courses at the location and dates.
- These will update so check back often.
Here are a list of courses that are available to take:
- TRX Suspension Training Course
- TRX Functional Training Course
- TRX Rip Training Course
- TRX Group Training Course
- TRX Sports Medicine Training Course (New)
- Advanced Group Training Course
If you are looking to give a fellow instructor a gift, how about a TRX Education Gift Card with a $295.00 value. As mentioned earlier, there are not many courses being often but there are always training taking place so always check back to see when new dates are posted.
About the courses
TRX Education is a movement-based training curriculum that provides fitness professionals with a progressive approach to learning our system of Foundational Movement Coaching. Our courses progress from practicing Foundational Movement standards with the TRX Suspension Trainer, to developing your skills and integrating multiple training tools with individuals or groups. Altogether our progressive, movement-based training curriculum enables you to Move Better, Train Better, and ultimately, Coach Better. source: trxtraining.com
We have all the details about the courses posted here so that you learn more about instructor training.