Today I am posting tricep workouts by Dan Long who is demonstrating these on the beach in beautiful Honeymoon Island. Find a nice sturdy structure like a swing frame and you are set to anchor your straps for an epic workout. Lets go!
1. 90 Degree Triceps Flare Out
- Place your feet together and face your anchor point.
- Bring your elbows in and place your arms in a 90 degree angle in front of your mid-rift.
- Open your arms out like a chest fly, bringing your body close to an upright position.
- Go back to the start position.
- Repeat this for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Triceps Pull Down With Flare Out
- Place your feet together looking at your anchor point.
- With your body straight, put your arms at a 90 degree angle with your hands close together.
- Pull your body forward with your arms going down to your thighs
- Go back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Side Stance Triceps Pull Through With Triceps Flare Out Left/Right
- Place your straps in single hand mode.
- Stand sideways to the anchor point with your feet shoulder width apart and in an offset stance.
- Place left hand on hip.
- Go down while looking at the anchor point and pull yourself up.
- Repeat this for 30 to 45 seconds then change to the left arm and repeat.
You should try and do these suspension exercises for 3 to 4 rounds with a minute break in between. Watch Dan demonstrate these workouts in the video below.
If you want more workouts like these, then you should join Dan Longs Suspension Revolution program. He has create over 191 unique exercises that you can use to build your core, get ripper and in shape.